Mitch Ratcliffe’s background combines journalism and serial-parallel entrepreneurship in global and local media, marketing, and data analytics.
Working companies at every stage of development, from pre-plan idea to rebranding and digital transformation for Fortune 50 clients, he provides executive coaching and an experienced perspective on opportunities and business challenges.
Skills: Systems Analysis, Pitch and Funding Preparation, Design and Development Logjam Breaking, Content and Storytelling
Industry: Media, AI, Sustainability, Marketing, Social Enterprise
Mentorship Programs: Directly with CEOs and C-Suite
Do you want more startup expertise on your team?
Whether you are outside one of the startup epicenters or right in the heart of one, we invite you to consider working with Mentor Bureau to complement your existing team and accelerate your startup’s growth.
Since we are more of an accelerant instead of an Accelerator, we don’t have a standard schedule or calendar to follow. Instead, we offer the right advice for right where you are and right where you want to go. As a new startup ourselves, we follow our own advice, and will only be taking on eight (8) startups to join our first Startup Circle.
To get started, we offer a free assessment to qualifying startups. Should we both determine that Mentor Bureau has the right experience and the right talents for your specific needs, we will determine our planned areas of focus and begin working together.
AFFORDABLE, TRUSTED MENTORS
- Objective advisors help identify options and seize opportunity
- Experienced coaches optimize individual and team performance
- Mentors that appreciate you, not just your business
- Support for the design efficient processes and systems
- Wise counsel to help you (gain investment, etc.)
- Approaches that help you scale without giving away the farm
- A community of seasoned peers and mentors who understand