Adam has had a bunch of different roles in the entrepreneurship, innovation, and human-centered design space. Now he just wants to help people run experiments and prove hypotheses for good.
Skills: Ethnographic Research, Market Segmentation, Problem Discovery and Interview Techniques, Product Management, Culture Alignment
Stage: Early Stage, A Round
Mentorship Programs: Google LaunchPad, TechStars, Inventure$ Calgary
Do you want more startup expertise on your team?
Whether you are outside one of the startup epicenters or right in the heart of one, we invite you to consider working with Mentor Bureau to complement your existing team and accelerate your startup’s growth.
Since we are more of an accelerant instead of an Accelerator, we don’t have a standard schedule or calendar to follow. Instead, we offer the right advice for right where you are and right where you want to go. As a new startup ourselves, we follow our own advice, and will only be taking on eight (8) startups to join our first Startup Circle.
To get started, we offer a free assessment to qualifying startups. Should we both determine that Mentor Bureau has the right experience and the right talents for your specific needs, we will determine our planned areas of focus and begin working together.
AFFORDABLE, TRUSTED MENTORS
- Objective advisors help identify options and seize opportunity
- Experienced coaches optimize individual and team performance
- Mentors that appreciate you, not just your business
- Support for the design efficient processes and systems
- Wise counsel to help you (gain investment, etc.)
- Approaches that help you scale without giving away the farm
- A community of seasoned peers and mentors who understand