Rob Bertholf is a marketer & technologist with 20 years of experience. As a technologist, Rob has architected and developed applications for the Pentagon, Fortune 100 companies, filed a patent (US20060294199) on one of the first Content Management Systems (WebOS) and has since invented a hyper-contextual community platform. As an organic acquisition focused marketer, early social media adopter twitter.com/Rob is #1 ranked in Google for “Search Engine Optimization Expert,” and developed a content framework which maps visitor stage & intent into actionable tactics.
- Skills: Content Marketing Strategy, Technical Search Engine Optimization, SaaS Software, eCommerce Architecture, Early-stage Startup Consulting
- Industry: SaaS, PropTech, Global Citizen, eCommerce, MarTech
In this episode of MEET THE MENTOR, Chris Heuer and Rob Bertholf talk about bridging the gaps between marketing and technology and building the right content framework to reach your customers. Rob has deep experience in SaaS architecture/development and organic acquisition marketing (storytelling, content strategy, and SEO) and is an expert in helping you with everything from product ideation -> development -> marketing.
Do you need more startup expertise on your team?
With our holistic approach and the depth / breadth of our experiences, there are many different solutions our Mentors may be able to provide for you to deliver projects in support of your primary objectives and key results. With an array of backgrounds, industry experience and unique talents, there are many services we could provide to you to support your startups growth. While special projects are not the primary foci of our efforts at present, if we or any of our Mentors might help deliver a special project, please connect with us.
If you are seeking a longer term relationship and need advice, coaching and mentorship from former founders you haven't been able to find on your own, request a free Startup Assessment and coaching session and let's determine if we will be able to accelerate your business growth together.
Are you an accelerator or incubator?
Several of our core Mentors, including our Entrepreneur in Residence has worked with several accelerator programs as Mentors and advisors to the program, working to improve the overall startup journey through the program and the value created. Our lessons learned from working with different startup ecosystems around the world may be just the thing you need to take your program to the next level.
While there are a wide array of special projects we could do with accelerator programs, we are particularly interested in:
- Providing professional mentors for your next startup class.
- Producing a training workshop to improve the quality of your existing Mentor program.
- Managing your Mentor Community to improve the results they deliver to your startups and provide more value to the mentors.
- Inviting your mentors to apply to join our network, to connect them with more opportunities to grow and connect outside of your network.
If you would like to talk to us further about our solutions and services for Accelerators, please connect with us through this specific inquiry form.
Smooth Scaling ServicesHave a need for immediate guidance? Leverage our mentor's expertise.
- Choosing the right Accelerator Program
- Accelerator Application Support
- Independent Advisory Board Management
- Founding Team Dynamics and Coaching
- Turnaround / Pivot Analysis and Planning
- Ecosystem Thinking Strategy and Tactics
- Accelerator / Incubator Services
- Other Special Projects