Bill Jensen makes it easier to do great work by helping companies and teams double their productivity and pursue their passions. An internationally-acclaimed thought leader, who is known for extremely useful content, with a passion for making it easier for everyone to work smarter, not harder. He has also written nine best-selling business books, all focused on helping you do and be your best — his first book, Simplicity, was the Number 5 Leadership / Management book on Amazon in 2000, and his latest books, Future Strong and The Day Tomorrow Said No, map the tough choices each of us make to create our best futures.
- Skills: Change Management, Simplification of Complex Structures, Work Systems Designs, Research and Development, Executive Coaching
- Industry: Works across them all
In this episode of MEET THE MENTOR, Chris Heuer and “Mr. Simplicity” Bill Jensen discuss the importance of people management, design thinking, and being vulnerable enough, and strong enough, to ask for help. They encourage us to put ourselves in the shoes of the people that are being impacted by changes within an organization, and to find ways to simplify the processes to make it easier for your team to do great work.
Do you need more startup expertise on your team?
With our holistic approach and the depth / breadth of our experiences, there are many different solutions our Mentors may be able to provide for you to deliver projects in support of your primary objectives and key results. With an array of backgrounds, industry experience and unique talents, there are many services we could provide to you to support your startups growth. While special projects are not the primary foci of our efforts at present, if we or any of our Mentors might help deliver a special project, please connect with us.
If you are seeking a longer term relationship and need advice, coaching and mentorship from former founders you haven't been able to find on your own, request a free Startup Assessment and coaching session and let's determine if we will be able to accelerate your business growth together.
Are you an accelerator or incubator?
Several of our core Mentors, including our Entrepreneur in Residence has worked with several accelerator programs as Mentors and advisors to the program, working to improve the overall startup journey through the program and the value created. Our lessons learned from working with different startup ecosystems around the world may be just the thing you need to take your program to the next level.
While there are a wide array of special projects we could do with accelerator programs, we are particularly interested in:
- Providing professional mentors for your next startup class.
- Producing a training workshop to improve the quality of your existing Mentor program.
- Managing your Mentor Community to improve the results they deliver to your startups and provide more value to the mentors.
- Inviting your mentors to apply to join our network, to connect them with more opportunities to grow and connect outside of your network.
If you would like to talk to us further about our solutions and services for Accelerators, please connect with us through this specific inquiry form.
Smooth Scaling ServicesHave a need for immediate guidance? Leverage our mentor's expertise.
- Choosing the right Accelerator Program
- Accelerator Application Support
- Independent Advisory Board Management
- Founding Team Dynamics and Coaching
- Turnaround / Pivot Analysis and Planning
- Ecosystem Thinking Strategy and Tactics
- Accelerator / Incubator Services
- Other Special Projects