WHO WE ARE.
Our Professional Mentors
Business Strategy | Community | Customer Experience/UX | Cyber Security | Diversity and Inclusion | Ecosystem Development | Events | Fundraising | Growth Strategy | Leadership Coaching | Marketing | OKR’s | Organizational Design | Partner Development | Platforms | Product | Project Management | Public Relations | Research | Sales | Social Impact | Systems Design | Technology Architecture | Training
Social Impact Mentors
Expertise: Marketing, Content Strategy, Social Community Strategy
Expertise: Ecosystem Thinking, Customer Experience Design, Engagement Strategy, Product Development, Team Coaching
Do you want more startup expertise on your team?
Whether you are outside one of the startup epicenters or right in the heart of one, we invite you to consider working with Mentor Bureau to complement your existing team and accelerate your startup’s growth.
Since we are more of an accelerant instead of an Accelerator, we don’t have a standard schedule or calendar to follow. Instead, we offer the right advice for right where you are and right where you want to go. As a new startup ourselves, we follow our own advice, and will only be taking on eight (8) startups to join our first Startup Circle.
To get started, we offer a free assessment to qualifying startups. Should we both determine that Mentor Bureau has the right experience and the right talents for your specific needs, we will determine our planned areas of focus and begin working together.
AFFORDABLE, TRUSTED MENTORS
- Objective advisors help identify options and seize opportunity
- Experienced coaches optimize individual and team performance
- Mentors that appreciate you, not just your business
- Support for the design efficient processes and systems
- Wise counsel to help you (gain investment, etc.)
- Approaches that help you scale without giving away the farm
- A community of seasoned peers and mentors who understand